Business students promote Downtown Fresno open house
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Students in Fresno State's "Urban Entrepreneurship" class will take part in the Fresno Downtown Open House noon-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 25-26.
Developers of the Mayflower Lofts, Van Ness Cottages, Iron Bird Lofts, Fulton Village and Pacific Southwest Building have engaged students to present information about each place and about urban residential life. The starting location for this free, public event is 1060 Fulton Mall.
On February 25th and 26th the loft developers of downtown Fresno will be showing off their lofts. The event will take place from noon to 5 pm at the following locations.
Iron Bird Lofts
1911 Fulton Street
1795 Fulton Street
Pacific Southwest Building
1060 Fulton Mall
The developers will be allowing the public to tour their open lofts as well as providing some refreshments. The neighboring business will also have some promotional offers going on. Such as Iron Bird Café, the Fresno Farmers Market on Broadway and Tuolumne, Fulton 55 and others.
The Pacific Southwest Building will also be holding an after-hours event on Saturday night. The night will be filled with extraordinary people, beautiful artwork, historical sights, and a visionary atmosphere.
The Open House Loft event is being promoted by the Students of Fresno State from the Urban Entrepreneur Class taught by Craig Scharton. They have been learning about the revitalization of Downtown Fresno and would like to show the public through the tours at the lofts.
fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, business
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach 59 min ago
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses