Business students promote Downtown Fresno open house
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Students in Fresno State's "Urban Entrepreneurship" class will take part in the Fresno Downtown Open House noon-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 25-26.
Developers of the Mayflower Lofts, Van Ness Cottages, Iron Bird Lofts, Fulton Village and Pacific Southwest Building have engaged students to present information about each place and about urban residential life. The starting location for this free, public event is 1060 Fulton Mall.
On February 25th and 26th the loft developers of downtown Fresno will be showing off their lofts. The event will take place from noon to 5 pm at the following locations.
Iron Bird Lofts
1911 Fulton Street
1795 Fulton Street
Pacific Southwest Building
1060 Fulton Mall
The developers will be allowing the public to tour their open lofts as well as providing some refreshments. The neighboring business will also have some promotional offers going on. Such as Iron Bird Café, the Fresno Farmers Market on Broadway and Tuolumne, Fulton 55 and others.
The Pacific Southwest Building will also be holding an after-hours event on Saturday night. The night will be filled with extraordinary people, beautiful artwork, historical sights, and a visionary atmosphere.
The Open House Loft event is being promoted by the Students of Fresno State from the Urban Entrepreneur Class taught by Craig Scharton. They have been learning about the revitalization of Downtown Fresno and would like to show the public through the tours at the lofts.
fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, business
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Accuweather Forecast
49 min ago
- Fire Safety