Walmart looks to hire 300 in Visalia
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Hundreds of jobs are now available in the South Valley.
Walmart has opened up a hiring center to fill 300 full- and part-time positions for its' new store.
The hiring center is located right next to its current store on Noble Avenue between Lovers Lane and Ben Maddox Way.
The new positions are for Walmart's new store that's expected to open in May on Mooney Boulevard.
Walmart is hiring a range of positions -- from cashiers to supervisors. Most employees will need to begin working in April to help prepare the store for opening.
Walmart Hiring Center
1945 E. Noble Ave.
Visalia, CA 93292
Hours: 8am - 5pm
walmart, employment, economy, tulare county, visalia, tulare, business
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California 7 min ago
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Accuweather Forecast
13 min ago