Walmart looks to hire 300 in Visalia
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Hundreds of jobs are now available in the South Valley.
Walmart has opened up a hiring center to fill 300 full- and part-time positions for its' new store.
The hiring center is located right next to its current store on Noble Avenue between Lovers Lane and Ben Maddox Way.
The new positions are for Walmart's new store that's expected to open in May on Mooney Boulevard.
Walmart is hiring a range of positions -- from cashiers to supervisors. Most employees will need to begin working in April to help prepare the store for opening.
Walmart Hiring Center
1945 E. Noble Ave.
Visalia, CA 93292
Hours: 8am - 5pm
walmart, employment, economy, tulare county, visalia, tulare, business
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Fire Safety