Walmart looks to hire 300 in Visalia
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Hundreds of jobs are now available in the South Valley.
Walmart has opened up a hiring center to fill 300 full- and part-time positions for its' new store.
The hiring center is located right next to its current store on Noble Avenue between Lovers Lane and Ben Maddox Way.
The new positions are for Walmart's new store that's expected to open in May on Mooney Boulevard.
Walmart is hiring a range of positions -- from cashiers to supervisors. Most employees will need to begin working in April to help prepare the store for opening.
Walmart Hiring Center
1945 E. Noble Ave.
Visalia, CA 93292
Hours: 8am - 5pm
walmart, employment, economy, tulare county, visalia, tulare, business
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop 34 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball