Relocated jewelry store opens at Fig Garden Village
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A celebration marked the grand opening of a locally-owned jewelry store at Fresno's Fig Garden Village.
Orloff Jewelers opened less than a month ago in the previous Warner Company Jewelers location.
Their relocation, from just a few doors down created several jobs.
Wednesday, Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin and other city leaders joined the company as they began their new venture in a bigger location.
The iconic Warner's Jewelry Store shut down in January after filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
fresno, fresno county, fresno fig garden, business
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer 33 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Accuweather Forecast
40 min ago
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos