Relocated jewelry store opens at Fig Garden Village
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A celebration marked the grand opening of a locally-owned jewelry store at Fresno's Fig Garden Village.
Orloff Jewelers opened less than a month ago in the previous Warner Company Jewelers location.
Their relocation, from just a few doors down created several jobs.
Wednesday, Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin and other city leaders joined the company as they began their new venture in a bigger location.
The iconic Warner's Jewelry Store shut down in January after filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
fresno, fresno county, fresno fig garden, business
- Car crash knocks doctor's office off its foundation 19 min ago
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos