Relocated jewelry store opens at Fig Garden Village
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A celebration marked the grand opening of a locally-owned jewelry store at Fresno's Fig Garden Village.
Orloff Jewelers opened less than a month ago in the previous Warner Company Jewelers location.
Their relocation, from just a few doors down created several jobs.
Wednesday, Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin and other city leaders joined the company as they began their new venture in a bigger location.
The iconic Warner's Jewelry Store shut down in January after filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
fresno, fresno county, fresno fig garden, business
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS 43 min ago
- Police investigate deadly Tower District stabbing
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- New medical center breaks ground in Visalia
- Fresno City Council votes against planned bike lane
- Overseas lotto scams prey on elderly
- Bob Wills home threatened by development
- New bike trail underpass raises deadly crash questions
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos