Hofbrau closing in Downtown Fresno tonight
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A Downtown Fresno business is closing its doors for good.
Friday night is your last chance to visit the Hofbrau restaurant on Tulare near H Street, next to Chukchansi Park.
The restaurant tried to fill a void left when the original Hofbrau at R Street And Tulare closed back in 2007 -- after more than 60 years in business.
But after opening in September, the owner says he's spending more than he's making and is being forced to close up shop.
Business tapered off after a strong start, and the owner says a lack of parking played a role.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, business
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty 26 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car 12 min ago
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
26 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not...
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos