Valley gas prices begin to drop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Some good news when it comes to gas prices in the Valley.
The price for a gallon of regular unleaded is down slightly from last week. But that relief at the pump could be short lived.
At the Arco gas station on Golden State and Herndon, just off the 99, the price for a gallon of regular unleaded is $3.77. Those prices are reflective of a pleasant trend here in the Central Valley.
According to GasBuddy.com, gas prices have fallen 12 cents from last week. The average in the Valley is around $3.90 a gallon.
Good news again is that we're roughly 25-cents lower than last month, but prices are still 10-cents higher today than on this day one year ago.
Experts believe tensions in Greece over the elections process might stir up gas prices this week, so you might want to fill up by week's end even if you don't really need to.
gas prices, business, tommy tran
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list 5 min ago
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes