Cereal Trip opens in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Downtown Fresno is serving up a brand new breakfast option for cereal lovers.
The new local eatery called Cereal Trip opened Tuesday morning at six o'clock on Van Ness near Tulare in Downtown Fresno. Here you'll be able to create your own cereal combinations just like you can do at frozen yogurt shops.
Uriel Perez said, "The idea was that because of the artists we decided to make it a trip. Cereal Trip."
The official opening of cereal trip is on July 2nd.
fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, business, tommy tran
- Pedestrian killed in Highway 99 hit and run crash
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say