Cereal Trip opens in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Downtown Fresno is serving up a brand new breakfast option for cereal lovers.
The new local eatery called Cereal Trip opened Tuesday morning at six o'clock on Van Ness near Tulare in Downtown Fresno. Here you'll be able to create your own cereal combinations just like you can do at frozen yogurt shops.
Uriel Perez said, "The idea was that because of the artists we decided to make it a trip. Cereal Trip."
The official opening of cereal trip is on July 2nd.
fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, business, tommy tran
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos