Cereal Trip opens in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Downtown Fresno is serving up a brand new breakfast option for cereal lovers.
The new local eatery called Cereal Trip opened Tuesday morning at six o'clock on Van Ness near Tulare in Downtown Fresno. Here you'll be able to create your own cereal combinations just like you can do at frozen yogurt shops.
Uriel Perez said, "The idea was that because of the artists we decided to make it a trip. Cereal Trip."
The official opening of cereal trip is on July 2nd.
fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, business, tommy tran
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart 36 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations