Cereal Trip opens in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Downtown Fresno is serving up a brand new breakfast option for cereal lovers.
The new local eatery called Cereal Trip opened Tuesday morning at six o'clock on Van Ness near Tulare in Downtown Fresno. Here you'll be able to create your own cereal combinations just like you can do at frozen yogurt shops.
Uriel Perez said, "The idea was that because of the artists we decided to make it a trip. Cereal Trip."
The official opening of cereal trip is on July 2nd.
fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, business, tommy tran
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76