Cowgirl's restaurant fills Claim Jumper spot in Fresno
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Cowgirl's BBQ & Spice Co. is taking over the old Claim Jumper Restaurant.
Everything will be made from scratch, including smoking their own apple wood bacon and making their own pickles. Cowgirl's will also feature a bar area and to-go ordering.
The Claim Jumper space has been vacant for two years since the restaurant shut its doors after filing for bankruptcy protection.
fresno, fresno county, business
- Feds look to protect frogs, toad in Sierra Nevada
- Native American remains found during fishing trip
- 18-month-old child dies in Kern County house fire
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini, 51, dies
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Valley kids get a new perspective on water
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos