Big Fresno Fair - Job Fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Preparations are underway for the Big Fresno Fair in October, and that includes hiring workers to staff booths rides, and more.
The fair will host a job fair on Wednesday. More than 7,000 people showed up for about 1,000 positions last year. This year, the fair is looking to fill more than 800 positions for everything from ticket sellers to horse racing staff.
The job fair will take place Wednesday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. inside the Commerce Building at the fairgrounds.
For more information visit www.fresnofair.com
employment, big fresno fair, business
- Lemoore airman sentenced to 10 years for pimping a 17-year-old girl 22 min ago
- Calif. man arrested at border on terrorism charges 42 min ago
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Man with no pants attacks Merced woman, police say
- 3rd person dies from South By Southwest crash
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos