3 Valley airports to receive FAA grants
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three small Valley airports will soon receive big cash awards to renovate their facilities. Congressman Jim Costa's office announced the Federal Aviation Administration will provide grants to:
- Hanford Municipal Airport - that airport will get more than $393,000.
- Delano Municipal Airport - $300,000.
- The airport in Firebaugh will get more than $164,000.
Congressman Costa said this grant will create needed jobs and allow these airports to make necessary improvements to boost capacity and protect the safety of passengers.
hanford, delano, firebaugh, kings county, tulare county, fresno county, business
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos