China Peak Job Fair
China peak Mountain Resort is getting ready for the upcoming winter season and is looking to fill more than 400 seasonal positions.
They will be holding their annual job fair in Clovis. Interviews will be held for a wide range of positions including food service, parking, accounting, cashiers, guest services, ticket sales, hotel staff, lift operations, grooming, retail sales, ski and snowboard instructors, and even snowmaking.
Many positions are available for part-time hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Many positions require no experience and some housing options are available.
Employee privileges include free skiing and riding, free group lessons, discounts on rental equipment and food and sport shop merchandise, as well as some dependent privileges.
The job fair will be held on October 26th and 27th from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., in the former Gottschalk's building in the Sierra Vista Mall located at 1200 Shaw Avenue in Clovis. Applicants should come ready to interview.
For more information and to view descriptions of current open positions, please visit www.skichinapeak.com/employment.aspx for more information.
china peak, huntington lake, shaver lake, clovis, fresno county, employment, business
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos