China Peak Job Fair
China peak Mountain Resort is getting ready for the upcoming winter season and is looking to fill more than 400 seasonal positions.
They will be holding their annual job fair in Clovis. Interviews will be held for a wide range of positions including food service, parking, accounting, cashiers, guest services, ticket sales, hotel staff, lift operations, grooming, retail sales, ski and snowboard instructors, and even snowmaking.
Many positions are available for part-time hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Many positions require no experience and some housing options are available.
Employee privileges include free skiing and riding, free group lessons, discounts on rental equipment and food and sport shop merchandise, as well as some dependent privileges.
The job fair will be held on October 26th and 27th from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., in the former Gottschalk's building in the Sierra Vista Mall located at 1200 Shaw Avenue in Clovis. Applicants should come ready to interview.
For more information and to view descriptions of current open positions, please visit www.skichinapeak.com/employment.aspx for more information.
china peak, huntington lake, shaver lake, clovis, fresno county, employment, business
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low