China Peak Job Fair
China peak Mountain Resort is getting ready for the upcoming winter season and is looking to fill more than 400 seasonal positions.
They will be holding their annual job fair in Clovis. Interviews will be held for a wide range of positions including food service, parking, accounting, cashiers, guest services, ticket sales, hotel staff, lift operations, grooming, retail sales, ski and snowboard instructors, and even snowmaking.
Many positions are available for part-time hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Many positions require no experience and some housing options are available.
Employee privileges include free skiing and riding, free group lessons, discounts on rental equipment and food and sport shop merchandise, as well as some dependent privileges.
The job fair will be held on October 26th and 27th from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., in the former Gottschalk's building in the Sierra Vista Mall located at 1200 Shaw Avenue in Clovis. Applicants should come ready to interview.
For more information and to view descriptions of current open positions, please visit www.skichinapeak.com/employment.aspx for more information.
china peak, huntington lake, shaver lake, clovis, fresno county, employment, business
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno 7 min ago
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man