Made in the Valley: La Tapatia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The company is famous for its tortillas but also makes chips and "masa" for those holiday tamales. They supply the Valley and the parts of the world with Mexican food.
La Tapatia started in 1969 and the Fresno plant opened in 1982. Employees use about 120-thousand pounds of flour per week and more than 180 people work at the facility.
La Tapatia's products are sold in the Western United States and as far away as Korea.
made in the valley, business, amanda venegas
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos