Clovis native, former NFL player opens coffee shop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- From the NFL to the coffee shop, a Clovis native is trying his hand at a new venture.
Friday is the grand opening of Kuppa Joy in Old Town Clovis.
It's already getting rave reviews before it officially opens its doors.
Owner Zack Follett talked with Action News about his newfound passion and the transition from NFL football player to barista and coffee shop owner.
clovis, fresno county, business, amanda venegas
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases