Clovis native, former NFL player opens coffee shop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- From the NFL to the coffee shop, a Clovis native is trying his hand at a new venture.
Friday is the grand opening of Kuppa Joy in Old Town Clovis.
It's already getting rave reviews before it officially opens its doors.
Owner Zack Follett talked with Action News about his newfound passion and the transition from NFL football player to barista and coffee shop owner.
clovis, fresno county, business, amanda venegas
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Fire Safety