Clovis native, former NFL player opens coffee shop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- From the NFL to the coffee shop, a Clovis native is trying his hand at a new venture.
Friday is the grand opening of Kuppa Joy in Old Town Clovis.
It's already getting rave reviews before it officially opens its doors.
Owner Zack Follett talked with Action News about his newfound passion and the transition from NFL football player to barista and coffee shop owner.
clovis, fresno county, business, amanda venegas
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar 45 min ago
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire