Clovis native, former NFL player opens coffee shop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- From the NFL to the coffee shop, a Clovis native is trying his hand at a new venture.
Friday is the grand opening of Kuppa Joy in Old Town Clovis.
It's already getting rave reviews before it officially opens its doors.
Owner Zack Follett talked with Action News about his newfound passion and the transition from NFL football player to barista and coffee shop owner.
clovis, fresno county, business, amanda venegas
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 35 min ago
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 54 min ago
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week