Clovis native, former NFL player opens coffee shop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- From the NFL to the coffee shop, a Clovis native is trying his hand at a new venture.
Friday is the grand opening of Kuppa Joy in Old Town Clovis.
It's already getting rave reviews before it officially opens its doors.
Owner Zack Follett talked with Action News about his newfound passion and the transition from NFL football player to barista and coffee shop owner.
clovis, fresno county, business, amanda venegas
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos