Roe goes out of business
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A once popular nightclub in Northwest Fresno has gone out of business.
Action News has learned Roe has been shut down since Christmas day. Roe has been in business at Palm and Nees since 2007.
It's unclear what led to the closure, but the club has had financial and legal problems in the past, including a shooting outside the location back in 2010.
In 2008, just months after the business opened, the Alcoholic Beverage Control board filed a complaint against Roe because of increasing violence.
fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, business
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals