Roe goes out of business
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A once popular nightclub in Northwest Fresno has gone out of business.
Action News has learned Roe has been shut down since Christmas day. Roe has been in business at Palm and Nees since 2007.
It's unclear what led to the closure, but the club has had financial and legal problems in the past, including a shooting outside the location back in 2010.
In 2008, just months after the business opened, the Alcoholic Beverage Control board filed a complaint against Roe because of increasing violence.
fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, business
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos