Roe goes out of business
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A once popular nightclub in Northwest Fresno has gone out of business.
Action News has learned Roe has been shut down since Christmas day. Roe has been in business at Palm and Nees since 2007.
It's unclear what led to the closure, but the club has had financial and legal problems in the past, including a shooting outside the location back in 2010.
In 2008, just months after the business opened, the Alcoholic Beverage Control board filed a complaint against Roe because of increasing violence.
fresno northwest, fresno, fresno county, business
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 34 min ago
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers