Lowe's to hire 45,000 seasonal workers
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Thousands of jobs are up for grabs at Lowe's ahead of the spring season.
The home-improvement store plans to hire 45,000 seasonal workers. That's a 13-percent increase from a year ago. Lowe's says it will also add 9,000 permanent employees.
Economic analysts say the increased hiring is a sign that Lowe's expects higher sales this year.
Visit the link for an application https://careers.lowes.com/job_search_results.aspx.
employment, economy, business
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 9 min ago
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos