Lowe's to hire 45,000 seasonal workers
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Thousands of jobs are up for grabs at Lowe's ahead of the spring season.
The home-improvement store plans to hire 45,000 seasonal workers. That's a 13-percent increase from a year ago. Lowe's says it will also add 9,000 permanent employees.
Economic analysts say the increased hiring is a sign that Lowe's expects higher sales this year.
Visit the link for an application https://careers.lowes.com/job_search_results.aspx.
employment, economy, business
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 3 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash 12 min ago
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...