Lowe's to hire 45,000 seasonal workers
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Thousands of jobs are up for grabs at Lowe's ahead of the spring season.
The home-improvement store plans to hire 45,000 seasonal workers. That's a 13-percent increase from a year ago. Lowe's says it will also add 9,000 permanent employees.
Economic analysts say the increased hiring is a sign that Lowe's expects higher sales this year.
Visit the link for an application https://careers.lowes.com/job_search_results.aspx.
employment, economy, business
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?