USPS raises its stamp and postcard prices
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The price of stamps will go up one penny, to 46 cents, starting today.
The US Postal Service announced the increase last October.
Postcard postage will also increase a penny to 33 cents and international letters will now cost $1.10 up from 85 cents to Canada and Mexico, and $1.05 everywhere else.
The price increases come as the USPS tries to ease its massive debts.
- Deputies shoot, kill suspect west of Fresno
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 56 min ago
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos