In-N-Out files plans for Hanford location
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A popular burger chain is expanding in the South Valley.
City officials say In-N-Out has filed plans to locate at 12th Avenue and Highway 198 in Hanford.
In-N-Out filed a site plan review Tuesday to locate on a dirt lot near the sonic burger drive-in restaurant.
The company already has one Kings County location in Kettleman City.
There's no word yet on when construction will begin or how many jobs will be created.
hanford, kings county, business
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District 29 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
- Mild, dry weather helps California rice growers
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- 2016 Super Bowl to be played in 49ers' new stadium
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado