In-N-Out files plans for Hanford location
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A popular burger chain is expanding in the South Valley.
City officials say In-N-Out has filed plans to locate at 12th Avenue and Highway 198 in Hanford.
In-N-Out filed a site plan review Tuesday to locate on a dirt lot near the sonic burger drive-in restaurant.
The company already has one Kings County location in Kettleman City.
There's no word yet on when construction will begin or how many jobs will be created.
hanford, kings county, business
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark 48 min ago
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
54 min ago
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for...
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos