In-N-Out files plans for Hanford location
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A popular burger chain is expanding in the South Valley.
City officials say In-N-Out has filed plans to locate at 12th Avenue and Highway 198 in Hanford.
In-N-Out filed a site plan review Tuesday to locate on a dirt lot near the sonic burger drive-in restaurant.
The company already has one Kings County location in Kettleman City.
There's no word yet on when construction will begin or how many jobs will be created.
hanford, kings county, business
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Singer Juan Gabriel released from Vegas hospital
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos