In-N-Out files plans for Hanford location
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A popular burger chain is expanding in the South Valley.
City officials say In-N-Out has filed plans to locate at 12th Avenue and Highway 198 in Hanford.
In-N-Out filed a site plan review Tuesday to locate on a dirt lot near the sonic burger drive-in restaurant.
The company already has one Kings County location in Kettleman City.
There's no word yet on when construction will begin or how many jobs will be created.
hanford, kings county, business
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases