Frontier Airlines coming to FYI
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Frontier Airlines has announced service at Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
The airline will offer non-stop service from Fresno to Denver Colorado, three times per week, beginning in May.
"We 're excited about Frontier Airlines serving our community. As a low cost carrier in the Fresno market, their service will provide additional options and greater accessibility to Denver and connections beyond," said Kevin Meikle, Interim Director of Aviation with Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
Currently nine carriers -- AeroMexico, Alaska Air/Horizon, Allegiant, American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Connection, United Express, US Airways, and Volaris -- offer Valley passengers approximately 40 daily domestic and international departures from Fresno.
fresno, fresno county, fresno east central, fresno-yosemite international airport, business
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case