Frontier Airlines coming to FYI
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Frontier Airlines has announced service at Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
The airline will offer non-stop service from Fresno to Denver Colorado, three times per week, beginning in May.
"We 're excited about Frontier Airlines serving our community. As a low cost carrier in the Fresno market, their service will provide additional options and greater accessibility to Denver and connections beyond," said Kevin Meikle, Interim Director of Aviation with Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
Currently nine carriers -- AeroMexico, Alaska Air/Horizon, Allegiant, American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Connection, United Express, US Airways, and Volaris -- offer Valley passengers approximately 40 daily domestic and international departures from Fresno.
fresno, fresno county, fresno east central, fresno-yosemite international airport, business
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos