Made in the Valley: Warnock Food Products
MADERA, Calif. (KFSN) -- We're kicking off a week's worth of Valley made products in the North Valley.
From tortilla chips, to chesse puffs, Warnock Food Products in Madera is making its mark in the snack food industry.
The machines are whirring, and employees are churning out all kinds of treats.
Quick Facts -- Warnock Food Products
- Family Owned and Operated business here in the Valley focused on making quality, great tasting snacks.
- Manufactures snack food products for many well-known brands, as well as food service labels such as Sysco. Even if you have never heard of Warnock Food Products, there is a good chance that you have eaten their products.
- Tortilla Chip, Potato Chips, Rice Chips, Cheese Puffs, Cheese Balls, Popcorn, Taco Shells, Tostada Bowls, and onion crunch products.
- Employer of 150 employees located in Madera for 27 years.
- Just recently launched a new Brand -- Real McCoy's. Great tasting Rice Chips, Rice Puffs, and Wheat Berry Chips. Find them locally at Whole Foods, Kristina's Ranch Market, and Raleys.
- Warnock Food Products is well known for its creativity and exceptional research and development. In the snack industry, companies look to Warnock for development of new products to bring to market.
- Warnock processes 150,000 pounds per day (3 truckloads daily)
- It takes 4lbs of raw potatoes to make 1 lb of potato chips
Tortilla Chip Facts:
- Produces 50,000 lbs/day of tortilla chips
- Some of the fried onion products made by Warnock Food Products&end up in your favorite fast food burgers and salads.
- Warnock Food Products ships 2 container loads overseas daily.
made in the valley, madera, madera county, business, amanda venegas
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting 45 min ago
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 6 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Craigslist played role in Madera Co. shooting
5 min ago