Made in the Valley: Nemat Incorporated
MADERA, Calif. (KFSN) -- Nemat Incorporated manufactures a variety of specialty products, but its own TV mount called the "Mighty Mount" is gaining popularity around the country.
According to Nemat, the large CNC milling machines weight 150,000 to 225,000 pounds each and sit on foundation 36" deep x 12' x 36'. It took over 20 truck loads with special permits to get the 5 large CNC milling machines to the Valley from Detroit.
Nemat buys 25,000 to 50,000 pounds of aluminum, brass, copper, steel, stainless steel, and plastics, and other materials per month. The products they make are used in USA and all over the world.
madera, madera county, made in the valley, business, amanda venegas
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 7 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February 15 min ago
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor