Made in the Valley: Monster City Theme Works
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Monster City Theme Works is taking design to the next level by bringing creations alive for companies like ABC, Disney, and Sony.
Monster City Theme Works is the only theming company in the Valley.
The company is currently in development with a national cable TV reality series. Their employees have done theming work with companies like Disney, Sony, ABC, and ESPN. Artist Ben Short is going to try out for reality series FaceOff.
They say what they do is fun -- create stories you can actually touch.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, made in the valley, business, amanda venegas
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma 54 min ago
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama 22 min ago
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley