Great Lakes Airlines cuts some Valley flights to Las Vegas
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- In a few weeks people in both the North and South Valley will have one less flight option.
At the end of March, Great Lakes Airlines will stop operating flights to Las Vegas from both Merced Regional Airport and Visalia's airport.
The airline recently lost some of it's department of transportation funding for service to small airports.
Great Lakes Airlines chose to cancel the Vegas routes due to slow sales. The airline will still offer two daily flights to Los Angeles from both Merced and Visalia.
Passengers who have a flight booked to Vegas after March 31st are asked to contact to Great Lakes Airlines directly
business, mariana jacob
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about