Great Lakes Airlines cuts some Valley flights to Las Vegas
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- In a few weeks people in both the North and South Valley will have one less flight option.
At the end of March, Great Lakes Airlines will stop operating flights to Las Vegas from both Merced Regional Airport and Visalia's airport.
The airline recently lost some of it's department of transportation funding for service to small airports.
Great Lakes Airlines chose to cancel the Vegas routes due to slow sales. The airline will still offer two daily flights to Los Angeles from both Merced and Visalia.
Passengers who have a flight booked to Vegas after March 31st are asked to contact to Great Lakes Airlines directly
business, mariana jacob
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos