H&R Block technical error delays some tax returns
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A tax refund glitch is causing headaches for customers of a popular tax preparer.
On its website, H&R Block said the issues involve tax returns filed before February 22nd that included certain education tax credits.
"H&R Block Block has confirmed with the IRS that there was an issue with certain tax returns filed before February 22, 2013 that included certain education tax credits claimed on Form 8863. We have worked with the IRS to expedite a solution to this issue for all of our affected clients."
Those claims included form number 8863. The tax preparer says that it could take six to eight weeks to receive a refund after the issue is resolved.
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno 48 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender 31 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
51 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex...
34 min ago