H&R Block technical error delays some tax returns
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A tax refund glitch is causing headaches for customers of a popular tax preparer.
On its website, H&R Block said the issues involve tax returns filed before February 22nd that included certain education tax credits.
"H&R Block Block has confirmed with the IRS that there was an issue with certain tax returns filed before February 22, 2013 that included certain education tax credits claimed on Form 8863. We have worked with the IRS to expedite a solution to this issue for all of our affected clients."
Those claims included form number 8863. The tax preparer says that it could take six to eight weeks to receive a refund after the issue is resolved.
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos