Island Water Park looks to fill about 300 positions
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Hundreds of positions are available at a job fair being held at the Island Water Park in the next few weeks.
The Northwest Fresno facility will hold their annual job fair on April 16th. Last year's fair brought thousands of people to the park in hopes of a job.
They're looking to fill about 300 positions, including lifeguards, food services, and security. No experience is necessary, but all applicants must be at least 16 years old.
Applicants are being asked to fill out the park's application before coming to the job fair which runs from three to five on April 16th.
Island Water Park
6099 W. Barstow Ave
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Time: 3:00 - 5:00 PM
- Large fire guts warehouse southeast of Fresno 32 min ago
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death 28 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free 37 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180