Clovis opens athletic store for yogis and runners
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- Valley athletes now have a new place to pick up fashionable gear for their workouts.
Lululemon Athletica has opened a new location in downtown Clovis at Pollasky and Fifth Avenues.
The retailer specializes in gear for male and female yogis and runners. The shop will also offer fitness classes every Saturday morning.
Jill Spratt, Lululemon retail manager said, "With our showroom model, which is different from a traditional retail store... It's smaller, it's about building community. We just felt like Old Town Clovis is the perfect spot for what we're looking to create here."
The grand opening continues today from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
fresno, fresno county, clovis, economy, business
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 56 min ago
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised 53 min ago
- Yonhap: Captain of sunken SKorean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas 44 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up