Clovis opens athletic store for yogis and runners
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- Valley athletes now have a new place to pick up fashionable gear for their workouts.
Lululemon Athletica has opened a new location in downtown Clovis at Pollasky and Fifth Avenues.
The retailer specializes in gear for male and female yogis and runners. The shop will also offer fitness classes every Saturday morning.
Jill Spratt, Lululemon retail manager said, "With our showroom model, which is different from a traditional retail store... It's smaller, it's about building community. We just felt like Old Town Clovis is the perfect spot for what we're looking to create here."
The grand opening continues today from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
fresno, fresno county, clovis, economy, business
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves