Brook's Performance customers look for answers
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Several customers caught in the middle of a legal fight involving a Fresno auto shop that abruptly shut down, now have their vehicles back.
Many of them showed up at Brook's Performance before doors opened Thursday morning to get their vehicles.
The auto shop closed without warning. Several complaints have been filed with the state and investigators were on hand to help.
The attorney for the owner of Brook's Performance says the owner is working to resolve the problem with customers, but has had a labor issue.
fresno county, fresno, business, amanda venegas
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner 44 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap 21 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Educators inspiring girls to pursue STEM jobs
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- School running: Keeping kids moving
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 43 min ago
- Accuweather Forecast
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos