Fresno Restaurant Week supports local businesses
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno is home to a variety of local restaurants featuring the best of the Valley. Now there's a way to dine and support local businesses with Fresno Restaurant Week.
This is a week that has local foodies ready to dine and wine. The goal of Fresno Restaurant Week is to promote and celebrate locally owned and independent business community as a means of preserving the character of the Fresno region.
Organizers also aim to educate the community about the value of investing in our locally owned, independent businesses and build a sustainable and diverse local economy. They say research shows when a dollar is spent at a locally owned and independent business, on average that dollar will re-circulate three times the amount of money back into our local economy.
Fresno restaurant week starts Monday and runs until August 9th. About 20 local businesses are participating.
fresno, fresno county, business, amanda venegas
- Pedestrian killed in HWY 99 hit and run in Fresno 16 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos