New restaurant to fill vacant Northwest Fresno space
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- There are signs of life at the space left vacant in Northwest Fresno when "Venue" shut down earlier this year. A new Italian restaurant is moving into the Venue's former location at Palm and Nees.
Capo's is the sister restaurant of Giuseppe Gallos in Clovis and will feature outdoor dining, a banquet facility and a full bar.
The owners say they are opening the second location because they just needed to expand. They anticipate hiring at least 40 new employees.
Capo's is scheduled to open August 15th.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, clovis, business
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident