Amazon to hire hundreds in Merced County
MERCED COUNTY (KFSN) -- Amazon is hiring an additional 5,000 people to work at fulfillment centers across the country. That includes two centers at the far end of the North Valley.
The facility being built in Patterson is expected to employ hundreds of people once complete, and a similar center under construction in Tracy will employ more than a thousand.
Most of the positions are fulfillment associates, with pay starting at $13.50 per hour plus benefits.
Amazon officials would not say when the two North Valley centers are expected to open.
Visit the link for more information http://bit.ly/18M9SB6
employment, tracy, merced county, merced, business, sara sandrik
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 2 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office 48 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building