Hanford approves In-N-Out building plans
HANFORD, Calif. (KFSN) -- Nearly two years ago the Bring In-N-Out To Hanford campaign got a major boost by one our friends at Good Morning America.
Michael Lacrue started a Facebook page called "Bring In-N-Out To Hanford." The page quickly grew and then ABC's Josh Elliott heard about it, and he made a plea on Action News AM Live for the restaurant.
That dream is closer to reality after the city approved building plans. Hanford's city manager said the fast food chain's building plans have already been reviewed and approved by the building department. Now, In-N-Out can pick up their building permit as early as Monday morning.
The restaurant's plans show the burger restaurant will be located in the northwest corner of 12th and Highway 198, which is currently a dirt lot near the Sonic burger drive-in.
In-N-Out already has one Kings County location in Kettleman City.
hanford, kings county, josh elliott, in-n-out, bring in-n-out to hanford, business, amanda venegas
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation 10 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95 39 min ago
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera 56 min ago
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Fire Safety