The Train Depot Restaurant reopens in new location
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A popular Fresno restaurant has reopened after a devastating fire.
The "Train Depot" in Central Fresno burned down in April after more than 30 years at that location. The owner wanted to rebuild, but ended up moving to a new location.
That new location at Ashlan and First -- reopened at 6 a.m. Tuesday. The owner said councilmen Clint Olivier and Paul Caprioglio were key to reopening so soon. They are both expected to have breakfast there on Tuesday to celebrate.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, business
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 39 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- States sue over California's egg laws 52 min ago
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt