Boice Funeral Home celebrates its 100th anniversary
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A celebration marked the 100th anniversary of a longtime Clovis business. For 100 years, Boice Funeral Home has served the Central Valley.
Boice Funeral Home began serving families from another building near Fourth Street and Pollasky Avenue. Then in 1929, they relocated so they could grow the facility.
"Over the years, over those 37 years now you are handling and assisting family that is now friends," Lyndel James said.
On top of the milestone Boice Funeral home kicked off two events: the Christmas in September toy collection, which benefits the Toys for Tots campaign, and an eyeglass collection on behalf of the Clovis Lions Club.
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos