Made in the Valley: Scelzi Enterprises Inc.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Scelzi Enterprises Incorporated has been manufacturing trucks for more than three decades.
California's largest truck body manufacturer, Scelzi Enterprises Incorporated, is a family owned business that was started in 1979.
Trucks are sent throughout California and as far away as Guam and Hawaii.
Scelzi and his brother started the company in1979. Scelzi was an American dragster racer and midget car owner. He won the NHRA POWERade Top Fuel Championship on three occasions and the Funny Car Title once.
fresno, fresno county, made in the valley, made in america, good news, business, amanda venegas
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 56 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit 27 min ago
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly