Steven's Bicycles shop is moving
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A well-known bicycle shop in Central Fresno is moving, and the old location is now closed.
Steven's Bicycles closed it's doors at Palm and Shields after 58 years in business there. The shop is re-locating to a bigger store at Fig Garden and Brawley in Northwest Fresno.
The owner says the shop will still provide the same service its customers have appreciated for more than a half a century.
"People have told us stories about how they bought their first tricycle right next to the Barbies, then they just came and got ten speed and brought their kids and then their grand kids. We'll still be there, we're still the same shop," said Tina Kutzback, Owner of Steven's Bicycles.
The new location is set to open on December first.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, fresno northwest, business
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment 12 min ago
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing 38 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart