In-N-Out opens in Hanford
HANFORD, Calif. (KFSN) -- We're in a double-double kind of mood because fast food chain In-N-Out burger is finally opening its restaurant in Hanford.
It all started to a desire to eat In-N-Out burgers in the South Valley. Now more than two years later, the building is here and in just a few hours, Valley residents will be able to order a Double-Double in Hanford.
Nearly two years ago, the effort to open an In-N-Out in Hanford got a major boost by Josh Elliott at Good Morning America. Elliott made the first of many pleas on Action News AM Live in October of 2011.
The effort started after Michael Lacrue created a Facebook page called "Bring In-N-Out to Hanford." The page quickly grew and then Josh heard about it.
For the past twenty years, Lacrue has been trying to get corporate to bring the restaurant to Hanford. He said if he was ever able to get the location in Hanford, he would get a tattoo to honor the move. Now Lacrue has the restaurant's iconic red palm trees tattooed around both his wrists.
hanford, kings county, in-n-out, business, amanda venegas
- Malaysian official: Investigators conclude jet hijacked 24 min ago
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer 9 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder 11 min ago
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt