Northwest Fresno Target holds job fair at Rio Vista Middle School
FRESNO, Calif. -- If you are looking for work you still have time to make it to Target's job fair in Northwest Fresno.
More than 1,000 people applied for a position at the new Target store at the job fair held at Rio Vista Middle School. The store is being built near the campus at the El Paseo shopping center. The company is looking to hire about 200 people to work there.
Target team leaders say it is great to see so many interested applicants.
"When I showed up at 8 a.m. there was probably 75 people already in line and this didn't start until 11," Target Store Team Leader Curt Cappello said. "In this economy a lot of people want to get a job, but i like the fact that people want to get a job at target even more."
The job fair will be held 7 p.m. Saturday and again Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you don't have an appointment for tomorrow you are encouraged to still come and apply. For more information about Target employment click here.
- 4.4 earthquake shakes Los Angeles area 35 min ago
- Crimea declares independence, seizes property 42 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids 52 min ago
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos