White House Mortgage Fraud Task Force visits Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Representatives of a special White House task force are in Fresno Wednesday morning to help homeowners avoid becoming victims of mortgage fraud.
Assistant Attorney General Tony West and U.S. Attorney Benjamin Wagner visited the ABC 30 studios to talk about mortgage fraud and the meeting here in Fresno.
The meeting begins today at 8:30 a.m. at the Federal Courthouse, located at 2500 Tulare Street in downtown Fresno.
housing, consumer, matt keller
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water