White House Mortgage Fraud Task Force visits Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Representatives of a special White House task force are in Fresno Wednesday morning to help homeowners avoid becoming victims of mortgage fraud.
Assistant Attorney General Tony West and U.S. Attorney Benjamin Wagner visited the ABC 30 studios to talk about mortgage fraud and the meeting here in Fresno.
The meeting begins today at 8:30 a.m. at the Federal Courthouse, located at 2500 Tulare Street in downtown Fresno.
housing, consumer, matt keller
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years