Valley Air District mower trade-in program
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Valley residents can replace old, polluting gas-powered mower for a new, clean electric one.
This time around, the air district has a simplified, regional voucher request process. Starting today, vouchers must be requested by phone and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis until funds run out.
You also have a choice between two different cordless models.
Tulare and Kern Counties call: (661) 392-5685
Fresno, Kings and Madera Counties call: (559) 230-6185
Merced County call: (209) 557-6485
san joaquin valley air pollution control district, consumer
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film
- Autopsy: Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Accuweather Forecast
33 min ago