Valley Air District mower trade-in program
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Valley residents can replace old, polluting gas-powered mower for a new, clean electric one.
This time around, the air district has a simplified, regional voucher request process. Starting today, vouchers must be requested by phone and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis until funds run out.
You also have a choice between two different cordless models.
Tulare and Kern Counties call: (661) 392-5685
Fresno, Kings and Madera Counties call: (559) 230-6185
Merced County call: (209) 557-6485
san joaquin valley air pollution control district, consumer
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed