Carbon monoxide detectors required by July 1
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An important deadline is approaching for California homeowners, one that could save your life.
Starting July 1, all homes with a fireplace, gas appliance or attached garage will need to install a carbon monoxide detector.
fresno, fresno county, safety, consumer, christine park
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles 15 min ago
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire