Bridal show in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Gowns of all styles and colors took center stage during a bridal show in Downtown Fresno -- and not all were the traditional "bridal wear."
One of the gowns was inspired by the biggest wedding of the year and looked like the dress Kate Middleton wore when she exchanged vows with Prince William.
In addition to the fashion show, more than 100 vendors filled the convention center, to show off cakes, decorations, and everything else needed for the big day.
That's where we found ABC30's own bride to be, Action News Anchor and North Valley Reporter Sara Sandrik.
convention, fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, consumer
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique