Bridal show in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Gowns of all styles and colors took center stage during a bridal show in Downtown Fresno -- and not all were the traditional "bridal wear."
One of the gowns was inspired by the biggest wedding of the year and looked like the dress Kate Middleton wore when she exchanged vows with Prince William.
In addition to the fashion show, more than 100 vendors filled the convention center, to show off cakes, decorations, and everything else needed for the big day.
That's where we found ABC30's own bride to be, Action News Anchor and North Valley Reporter Sara Sandrik.
convention, fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, consumer
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 15 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Man with no pants attacks Merced woman, police say 2 min ago
- 3rd person dies from South By Southwest crash
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos