Drug company recalls over-the-counter products
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A drug company is recalling a number of over-the-counter drugs because of concerns of mislabeled and broken pills.
Novartis is recalling some bottles of Excedrin, NoDoz, Bufferin and Gas-X.
The Swiss company is concerned the bottles could contain stray pills from other medicines, or chipped or broken tablets.
The recall includes Excedrin and NoDoz with expiration dates of December 20, 2014 or earlier.
Packages of Bufferin and Gas-X with expiration dates of December 20, 2013 or earlier are also affected.
For more information you can go to the company's website at novartisotc.com.
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Accuweather Forecast
32 min ago