Drug company recalls over-the-counter products
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A drug company is recalling a number of over-the-counter drugs because of concerns of mislabeled and broken pills.
Novartis is recalling some bottles of Excedrin, NoDoz, Bufferin and Gas-X.
The Swiss company is concerned the bottles could contain stray pills from other medicines, or chipped or broken tablets.
The recall includes Excedrin and NoDoz with expiration dates of December 20, 2014 or earlier.
Packages of Bufferin and Gas-X with expiration dates of December 20, 2013 or earlier are also affected.
For more information you can go to the company's website at novartisotc.com.
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17 10 min ago
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- Accuweather forecast
16 min ago
- Fresno State wins inaugural MW Championship...
11 min ago