United Way of Fresno County tax filing event
United Way of Fresno County is having a free tax-filing event from 3 p.m. - 10 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17, 2012.
United Way of Fresno County
4949 E Kings Canyon Road, Fresno CA 93727 (Kings Canyon, between Winery and Willow)
Come prepared with your documents
Dial 2-1-1 for more information about the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program.
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000 24 min ago
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base 16 min ago
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos