United Way of Fresno County tax filing event
United Way of Fresno County is having a free tax-filing event from 3 p.m. - 10 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17, 2012.
United Way of Fresno County
4949 E Kings Canyon Road, Fresno CA 93727 (Kings Canyon, between Winery and Willow)
Come prepared with your documents
Dial 2-1-1 for more information about the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program.
- Woman killed in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 36 min ago
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier 2 min ago
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse 56 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Man shot in the chest in Parlier; 1 person...
32 min ago