Burger King gives away free 'Satisfries'
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- If you have wanted to try the lower-fat version of Burger Kings French fries now's your chance to taste them for free.
The fast food chain is giving away its new Satisfries Saturday and Sunday. The freebie only applies to the value-sized fries and there is a one per customer limit. Burger King says the Satisfries have 30 percent less fat and 20 percent fewer calories than the chain's regular fries.
A small serving of Satisfries has 270 calories and 11 grams of fat. Compare that with the same serving classic fries, which has 340 calories and 15 grams of fat.
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals