Johnson & Johnson recalls even more Tylenol
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Johnson & Johnson is recalling another batch of Tylenol because of complaints of a musty, moldy smell.
nn= The latest recall includes about 34-thousand bottles of Tylenol 8-hour extended release caplets.
More than 50-million bottles of Tylenol, Motrin and Benadryl products were recalled last year after people complained of the same moldy, musty odor.
The company says people who purchased products from the latest recalled lot should stop using the product.
For more information on the recall visit this website: http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members