Johnson & Johnson recalls even more Tylenol
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Johnson & Johnson is recalling another batch of Tylenol because of complaints of a musty, moldy smell.
The latest recall includes about 34-thousand bottles of Tylenol 8-hour extended release caplets.
More than 50-million bottles of Tylenol, Motrin and Benadryl products were recalled last year after people complained of the same moldy, musty odor.
The company says people who purchased products from the latest recalled lot should stop using the product.
For more information on the recall visit this website: http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos