2-million Stihl power tools recalled
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- More than two-million power tools are being recalled because of fire and burn dangers. The recall involves gas-powered Stihl trimmers, cutters, edgers, saws, pruners and backpack blowers.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says the recall is necessary because of problems with the fuel caps. Ethanol and other fuel additives can cause the cap to become distorted, potentially causing gas to spill.
No injuries have been reported, but Stihl has received 81 reports of fuel spillage problems.
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter 9 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"