2-million Stihl power tools recalled
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- More than two-million power tools are being recalled because of fire and burn dangers. The recall involves gas-powered Stihl trimmers, cutters, edgers, saws, pruners and backpack blowers.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says the recall is necessary because of problems with the fuel caps. Ethanol and other fuel additives can cause the cap to become distorted, potentially causing gas to spill.
No injuries have been reported, but Stihl has received 81 reports of fuel spillage problems.
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 15 min ago
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies