Birth control recalled due to packaging error
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A packaging error has led to a nationwide recall of birth control pills.
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals says the error could lead to incorrect dosing and unintended pregnancies.
The weekly tablet arrangement is reversed and the lot number and expiration date are unclear on certain packages. Several brands of birth control are affected by the recall including Cyclafem, Emoquette, and Gildess.
Consumers with questions should call Qualitest at 1(877) 300-6153.
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos