Birth control recalled due to packaging error
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A packaging error has led to a nationwide recall of birth control pills.
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals says the error could lead to incorrect dosing and unintended pregnancies.
The weekly tablet arrangement is reversed and the lot number and expiration date are unclear on certain packages. Several brands of birth control are affected by the recall including Cyclafem, Emoquette, and Gildess.
Consumers with questions should call Qualitest at 1(877) 300-6153.
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up 51 min ago
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms