Bagged salad recall, 3,200 cases from Taylor Farms
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A farm on the Central California coast is at the center of a recall on bagged salad.
Taylor Farms in Salinas is recalling more than 32-hundred cases of various bagged salad blends because they could be contaminated with salmonella.
The recall involves about a dozen different types of salad blends, salad kits, and bagged greens with "best by" dates ranging from October 18th to the 21st.
The products were sold in supermarkets across the US and Puerto Rico. No illnesses have been reported. If you bought the salads, you are urged to throw them away.
For more information on specific brands and UPC codes - here's a link to the Food and Drug Administration's website.
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze 58 min ago
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water