Bagged salad recall, 3,200 cases from Taylor Farms
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A farm on the Central California coast is at the center of a recall on bagged salad.
Taylor Farms in Salinas is recalling more than 32-hundred cases of various bagged salad blends because they could be contaminated with salmonella.
The recall involves about a dozen different types of salad blends, salad kits, and bagged greens with "best by" dates ranging from October 18th to the 21st.
The products were sold in supermarkets across the US and Puerto Rico. No illnesses have been reported. If you bought the salads, you are urged to throw them away.
For more information on specific brands and UPC codes - here's a link to the Food and Drug Administration's website.
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown 54 min ago
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North Fresno
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
24 min ago