Bagged salad recall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Department of Public Health has ordered a recall of some bagged salads because they may have been contaminated with listeria.
The bagged salads were all produced by River Ranch Fresh Foods of Salinas and sold in supermarkets across the state. The salads were sold under several brands including Farm Stand, Marketside, River Ranch and Sysco.
Symptoms of listeria infection may include high fever, headache, and neck stiffness.
- Photos: 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire 42 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another