Bagged salad recall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Department of Public Health has ordered a recall of some bagged salads because they may have been contaminated with listeria.
The bagged salads were all produced by River Ranch Fresh Foods of Salinas and sold in supermarkets across the state. The salads were sold under several brands including Farm Stand, Marketside, River Ranch and Sysco.
Symptoms of listeria infection may include high fever, headache, and neck stiffness.
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years