Organic Pastures Dairy raw milk products recall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley dairy is being forced to pull its raw milk products off store shelves.
The California Department of Public Health is ordering the "Organic Pastures Dairy" of Fresno County to recall the unpasteurized milk. The state says they issued the recall after they discovered bacteria in the company's raw cream.
The recall includes raw versions of Organic Pastures milk, skim milk, cream and butter. Within the past four months, ten people have been sickened after consuming the raw cream products.
Organic Pastures' products were recalled back November and in 2006, but authorities did not detect bacteria in the two previous cases.
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing 3 min ago
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel 19 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies 28 min ago
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin