Organic Pastures Dairy raw milk products recall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley dairy is being forced to pull its raw milk products off store shelves.
The California Department of Public Health is ordering the "Organic Pastures Dairy" of Fresno County to recall the unpasteurized milk. The state says they issued the recall after they discovered bacteria in the company's raw cream.
The recall includes raw versions of Organic Pastures milk, skim milk, cream and butter. Within the past four months, ten people have been sickened after consuming the raw cream products.
Organic Pastures' products were recalled back November and in 2006, but authorities did not detect bacteria in the two previous cases.
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals