Organic Pastures Dairy raw milk products recall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley dairy is being forced to pull its raw milk products off store shelves.
The California Department of Public Health is ordering the "Organic Pastures Dairy" of Fresno County to recall the unpasteurized milk. The state says they issued the recall after they discovered bacteria in the company's raw cream.
The recall includes raw versions of Organic Pastures milk, skim milk, cream and butter. Within the past four months, ten people have been sickened after consuming the raw cream products.
Organic Pastures' products were recalled back November and in 2006, but authorities did not detect bacteria in the two previous cases.
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76