Organic Pastures Dairy raw milk products recall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley dairy is being forced to pull its raw milk products off store shelves.
The California Department of Public Health is ordering the "Organic Pastures Dairy" of Fresno County to recall the unpasteurized milk. The state says they issued the recall after they discovered bacteria in the company's raw cream.
The recall includes raw versions of Organic Pastures milk, skim milk, cream and butter. Within the past four months, ten people have been sickened after consuming the raw cream products.
Organic Pastures' products were recalled back November and in 2006, but authorities did not detect bacteria in the two previous cases.
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos