Organic Pastures Dairy raw milk products recall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley dairy is being forced to pull its raw milk products off store shelves.
The California Department of Public Health is ordering the "Organic Pastures Dairy" of Fresno County to recall the unpasteurized milk. The state says they issued the recall after they discovered bacteria in the company's raw cream.
The recall includes raw versions of Organic Pastures milk, skim milk, cream and butter. Within the past four months, ten people have been sickened after consuming the raw cream products.
Organic Pastures' products were recalled back November and in 2006, but authorities did not detect bacteria in the two previous cases.
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals